Thursday, 30 October 2014
Democracy in action
I was going to continue with the Prussian theme and tackle another infantry unit but then I started to wonder if I should work on some British or Allies to be ready for the Waterloo anniversary.
Then again some extra French would be nice just in case Roy shows up again with his Russians.
So as I’m not sure what to do next I thought I’d throw it open to the floor and conduct a poll (see opposite). Please enter your vote and feel free to leave any comments on this post in support of your choice. I can’t guarantee that I will observe the result (that would be taking democracy too far) but I promise I will at least consider your request!
I just realised that the voting options don't appear if you view the blog on a phone so here they are:
1. Highlanders (probably the 92nd)
2. Brunswickers (the easy-paint option!)
3. Old Guard Grenadiers (this would give me 2 Old Guard units)
4. French Curiassiers (the 2-piece castings)
5. French Guard Eclaireurs (these are lancers not cream cakes)
You can only pick one!