Friday 5 February 2010

Intermission

Well all the Hinton Hunts are packed away ready for the move and my hobby room has become a bit of a sad place now with an empty display case and boxes piled up on the floor. It’s getting to the point where I can no longer pretend to be doing "important" packing in the evening and may have to turn my attention to sorting out our possessions in the rest of the house.

Consequently no painting of miniatures is happening at the moment so I have had to trawl through my old photos looking for something suitable to post. This is another picture of General Ponsonby taken during the recent review of the British cavalry division. I think he is possibly my favourite personality figure.

In the true style of an intermission I am however able to offer you some music. My son Joe is in the final year of a Music Composition degree and as part of his dissertation has to produce several bits of work. Take a look at his MySpace account and listen to the track called Party Over Here – any feedback (here or there) would be appreciated.

5 comments:

Rafael Pardo said...

Hi
The good old Ponsonby... However, he looks like wearing his dressing gown ;-)
Good luck
Rafa

Stryker said...

Well that may be so Rafa but how English eccentric is that?

Ian

Paul said...

Hi Ian
I only intended to listen to
" party over here " but i enjoyed
it so much i played all his songs.
Joe has some real talent.
Paul

Stryker said...

Hi Paul

Thanks for that - I'm sure Joe will be encouraged by your comment!

Ian

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the house move. And a talented young man you have there.

Matt