Saturday 2 April 2011

Obsessive or what?

Those of you who have trawled back through my older posts will know that I like to finish off my figures by labelling the underside of their bases with their Hinton Hunt codes. The font I use is Old English that closely matches the font used in the original Hinton Hunt logo.

After nearly 4 weeks of waiting Poniatowski finally gets his label.



I also stick a name label on the top of the bases of my personality figures so there’s no mistaking them in the heat of battle. The labels are just paper printed from my LaserJet and stuck on with a glue stick.



No mistaking this one!



So, as you have probably guessed, not much painting progress although I have just started on the first of those lancers.

3 comments:

Paulalba said...

Hi Ian,
Nothing wrong with a bit of obsession!

I really like the way you do your name tags. Mine unfortunately get a hand written name on the bottom. When I get a printer I will do them all with a nice font.

Keep up the good work.
Cheers
paul

Conrad Kinch said...

A noble madness.

Captain Richard's miniature Civil War said...

Obsessive is putting it mildly...but it looks like an excellent way to finnish a miniature...nice work