I’m making progress with the Russian infantry and am now at the halfway point of the unit. I had optimistically thought that painting figures in great-coats would be quicker than painting them in full uniform but somehow this doesn’t seem to be the case. I’m trying to get them finished for a game to be hosted by Goya next month, but I’m not sure if I’ll make the deadline.
I’ve also finally got around to making some minor changes to my rules Muskets & Marshals. I’ve changed the initiative rule as it seemed that too often cavalry was failing to counter-charge which seemed unrealistic. I’ve also updated the rules for fighting in buildings to reflect the system we’ve used in the last few games.
Muskets & Marshals 6.2 can be viewed or downloaded HERE.