Friday 15 December 2017

Young Guard Command

I’m on a bit of a roll because tonight I have completed my Young Guard Voltigeur command group by finishing off a marching officer FN/74 Young Guard Officer (marching). I’ve had this particular figure for many years, in fact I think he was included in one of the first batches of figures I acquired at the start of this project.

I guess that’s the fun bit of this unit done as I’ll have no option now but to move onto the rank and file next. Perhaps painting them one at a time is the way to go to stave off boredom although it would probably be quite wasteful of paint.

Four down twenty more to go.

6 comments:

Wellington Man said...

Flag or no flag I think you're going to end up with an absolutely stunning battalion, Ian.
Best wishes and Merry Christmas to you and yours,
WM

Stryker said...

Thanks Matt, if they turn out half as good as yours I'll be really happy!

Mark Dudley said...

That is a very nice looking command group indeed.

Stryker said...

Cheers Mark!

Tony S said...

Another super job there!

Stryker said...

Thanks Tony!